Usability of canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup is a website that offers a secure, safe, and reliable floor for downloading the driver. If you want to print directly from your computer, then you need to install the driver on your device. After completing the installation and configuration process, you can easily run the software for managing and controlling your printer. With the help of the driver, you can effortlessly print your desirable documents.
Therefore, the web page allows all the users of Canon printer to install the driver on their devices without giving any extra charge. All you have to do is go to canon.com/ijsetup, and select the compatible driver for your printer and install it. Apart from this, the web page also has Canon printer specifications online manual. So, you can examine all the details of your precise printer whenever you require it. This guide will let you to the clear, detailed, and agile process through which you can quickly and easily place the driver on your system.
Significant Factors to Recognize Before Accessing cannon.com/ijsetup
- Your internet speed should be of high quality and power to go to the website, i.e., cannon.com/ijsetup. Also, it should be stable to avoid any sort of disruption or failure in the middle of the entire setup.
- It is suggested to have a safe and fast browser that must obey your device’s operating system. And, if you have an older version of the browser, it is advised you do not overlook updating it before visiting the website.
- To install the driver on your device, it’s essential that your device must have sufficient space.
- Further, you should assemble your Canon printer components by unpacking all parts, properly place the ink cartridges, and switch on the printer before instigating canon.com ijsetup.
- It is also advised to connect your printer with the router through either the wireless or wired method before you move towards the downloading of the driver step. Assure that your printer network status displays Connected.
Understandable and Detailed Method for Driver Download
Pursue the step-by-step procedure for downloading your canon printer driver via canon.com ijsetup:
- Start the downloading process with the help of your system’s pre-installed web browser. Then, in the address bar, write down canon.com ijsetup, and hit your keyboards Enter key for visiting the driver setup page.
- Following the above step, you will reach the canon ij setupwelcome window. Here, you have to click on the Setup tab placed at the right side of the canon ij setup window, after which you will be redirected to the Product Selection window within a few seconds.
- On the Product Selection window of canon ij setup, you will find the section of First Letters and Product Name. Based on the very first letters of your device model, find and pick the combination of letters from the options open. Soon a list of all the printer names starts with these letters will be presented on your screen.
- Therefore, you can pick your own printer model number. Now you can notice the “Select Your Region” window through which you have to select the correct region, and if you aren’t able to find your specific region, then you have to click on Others. For cannon.com/ijsetup, proceed forward to the next step.
- You will be redirected to the downloading window of Canon Printer Drivers automatically. First and foremost, you have to verify that the OS is chosen correctly for which you want to download the driver. If needed, get the OS settings by picking your favored option.
- Lastly, hit on the Download button, and the setup file will start downloading. Hold on till the driver gets downloaded to your system.
Rapid Installation Steps to Install the Driver
Next to download the driver through cannon.com/ijsetup, follow the steps that are given below:
- The file should show up in your device’s Downloads folder (till you haven’t saved it in another folder). So, identify the file and double-click on it. If you see a user account control pop-up box, the program requires your approval to make some relevant modifications to your computer. So click on the Yes button.
- You will reach the main window. Discover the language button on the main interface and click on it. Examine the chosen language, click the down-arrow key, and all the possible languages the software can work in will appear on your screen. Select the language of your choice and from the main program screen, then click Next.
- For the driver to be installed, the program must communicate along with the printer. To make the connection, you can link the computer to the printer automatically or manually. Manual attachment requires you to connect a USB cable from your Canon printer to the computer.
- If the connection is established successfully, you will directly see the name of your printer on the computer screen. Select it, and the program will start looking for the software that perfectly matches and supported your printer functions.
- All MP drivers, i.e., Canon printer software manuals and other program lists will be quickly observed on your screen. You are asked to allow the checkbox of the software which you wish to install. So, check them accordingly and click the next button.
- The installation process will begin. It should be noted that if you are doing driver setup configuration on a Mac, you may see the Mac essential document window at the moment of installation. Here you have to give accurate information about your MAC ID and Password. Therefore, complete the demanded fields and click the OK tab.
- Wait a minute for the driver installation processing to be thoroughly finished. When completed, the installation successful, a window will immediately pop up on your screen. Click finish, and it is also suggested to restart your device.
Loading Of Papers Into The Canon Printer Input Tray After Driver Setup
Once you’re done with a driver setup through canon.com/ijsetup, you’ll need to put a stack of pages in the printer tray to print the documents. But it is essential to know how to properly load pages into the tray to avoid all printing errors. If the pages are not loaded properly, you will surely see many types of errors on the printer screen like no paper in the printer tray, paper jam problem, etc. So here’s a whole procedure that proffers you proper instructions for stuffing pages into the back tray. So, read and follow the tips given below:
- From the uppermost panel of the Canon printer, kindly open the back tray cover. Now you have to slide the paper support completely out of the printer. Once you are done with this, you will see a mash slot cover. Open it exactly.
- Next, slide the right paper guide to the side to fit the paper. Now get a mound of A4 size papers. Also, make sure the paper is smooth and not bent at any edge.
- Enter the number of pages you like with the printing side facing down. Additionally, make sure that the length of the paper does not exceed the frontier mark proffered on the paper guide as filling up blank pages can lead to paper jams.
- Now, align the paper guide according to both sides of the paper. Do not drive the paper guide too high as this can bend the paper edges and result in the page not loading correctly.
- Finally, close the paper forage cover and slowly drive the paper tray back into the printer. Now locate the printer driver on your device, convey a print request, and seek to print a page.